Abuja Presidential Villa guilted by fire

Abuja Presidential Villa guilted by fire

A store near the State House of Chapel in the Presidential Villa has been gutted by fire on Thursday in Abuja. This was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu who described the incident as minor. While speaking on the fire incident, Shehu attributed the incident to an electrical spark. The presidential aide said the incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa. He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was…

Read More